Waffle & Update April 7th 2020: Incl Health Update, Packages, Hifi System, Sound/speaker system
#VLOG #Health #Update
This VLOG contains among other things my personal experiences – getting diagnosed by the GP with the virus without possibility of virology and/or serology getting tested and what led up to it. The symptoms I had were more or less typical for one of the clinical vignettes healthcare workers see with the c.virus. But there are other vignettes with different symptoms typical for the virus. Consult your local health care professional if you have any questions regarding symptoms, diagnosis and consequences of having certain symptoms.
I am no expert, this is just my personal account of what happened to us. The moment we were exposed could be pinpointed rather precisely. Very possibly by attendees of the international IT conference: “Engage” held at Burger’s Zoo on March 4th 2020 when we also happened to be there.
After that we were asymptomatic for about 1.5-2 weeks. As we both were home mostly and none of the people we interacted with were or got sick the source could be pinpointed rather precisely. What happened to me and Elise is something that could happen to you too. Be safe! Be careful.
The music played on CD is by Epidemic Sound – licensed music for YouTube
Tweets by LactobacillusP
Freely accessible sources of public health info:
– WHO ( https://www.who.int/ ) – World
– NHS ( https://www.nhs.uk/ ) – UK
– CDC ( https://www.cdc.gov/ ) – US
– RIVM ( https://www.rivm.nl/ ) – NL
– SPF ( https://www.santepubliquefrance.fr/ ) – FR
– FOD ( https://www.health.belgium.be/nl ) – BE
– BGM ( https://www.bundesgesundheitsministerium.de/en/en.html ) – DE
– MSCBS ( https://www.mscbs.gob.es/ ) – ES