Berzerk Colecovision – 12th February 2020 Update
Another update and demo of my official port of the arcade game Berzerk to a standard Colecovision.
#retro #colecovision #berzerk #homebrew #stern #collectorvision
Changes since the last update:
– Robots now start moving
– Robots move in their chosen direction and animate
– Robots can collide and die when they hit walls
– Speech example is now clearer
– Robots speed up as levels progress
– Has placeholder sound for shooting – to be replaced
– Robot firing
– Adjust robot moving logic
– Allow robots to change direction or stop moving
– Evil Otto!
– Remainder of speech samples and sound effects
– Bug fixes from testing
Another update soon!
See general updates on both my web site:
and my Facebook page:
If you are a Spectravideo or MSX fan, buy a copy of my book on these two computers here:
If you would like to contribute to my creation of new titles for 8 and 16 bit systems or contribute to my software and magazine preservation efforts, I have setup a Patron page here: https://www.patreon.com/electricadventures
I am part of the ‘Press Play On Tape’ podcast, join the mayhem here:
I also do live game plays, usually high score practices on Twitch here: