Sydney Hunter & The Caverns Of Death NES – February 2019 Update
Some more progress has been made on Sydney Hunter and The Caverns of Death for the Nintendo Entertainment System.
#nes #homebrew #gaming #sydneyhunter
Lot’s of little updates as follows:
– Sydney’s Boomarang now kills enemies and an appropriate score is added, some enemies require more than one hit to kill.
– Enemies can now kill Sydney, Sydney has a death animation and gets reset back to the start of the current screen, based on where the screen was entered.
– Intro screen colours have mostly been corrected.
– Fixed colours on end and start of level screens.
– Fixed Sydney sprite on end and start of level screens.
– Complete entry of level 2 map, enemy and object placement
– Complete entry of the remainder of the levels
– Sound Effects
– Animation when hitting enemies
– Play testing.
See general updates on both my web site:
and my Facebook page:
If you are a Spectravideo or MSX fan, buy a copy of my book on these two computers here:
If you would like to contribute to my creation of new titles for 8 and 16 bit systems or contribute to my software and magazine preservation efforts, I have setup a Patron page here: https://www.patreon.com/electricadventures
I am part of the ‘Press Play On Tape’ podcast, join the mayhem here:
I also do live game plays, usually high score practices on Twitch here: